The Venue respects your privacy and complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
The Venue may make changes to the way we collect and use personal information or to the website’s functionality from time to time. If this happens, the venue will update this Policy. We recommend that you review this page regularly to check for any changes to this Policy.
Personal information is defined in the Privacy Act 1993 as information about an identifiable individual.
Depending on the nature of your use of this website, the types of personal information that the venue may collect and use include:
- date of birth;
- contact details, such as telephone numbers, postal address and email address;
- other personal information that you provide in relation to promotions, competitions and surveys run through the website;
- payment details, such as credit card number;
- your purchasing history and preferences in relation to our products;
- information relating your use of the website, such as the content you access; and/or
- any personal information included in content you upload on the website.
If you do not want to provide the venue with personal information required for a mandatory field of a website form, the venue may not be able to provide you with the applicable services.
Wherever possible, the venue will only collect your personal information directly from you, but there may be circumstances when we are provided your information by a third party.
The venue collects and uses personal information for a number of reasons, including:
- to allow you to register for our brand loyalty programmes;
- to verify your identity;
- to provide information about our products and services to you;
- to run promotions and competitions;
- to conduct market research;
- to improve our services; and
- to answer your questions and resolve complaints.
- any other uses that you authorise.
In order to provide you the information, products and services via this website, the venue may need to share, and you authorise us to share, some of your personal information with:
- The venue’s related companies, including companies in the HEINEKEN group outside of New Zealand; or
- companies or individuals that assist the venue in providing products or services to you, such as marketing and PR agencies, prize providers, consultants and service providers.
Other than the third parties listed above, the venue will not provide your personal information to any other third party, unless we have your consent to do so or there is a legal obligation to do so.
Security of personal information is important to the venue and we take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We require any third party who has access to your information to put in place appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorised use or disclosure.
Access and correction
You can request the venue to provide access to the personal information we have collected about you at any time. You can also request the venue to correct any of that personal information. You can send requests for access or correction of your personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small data file that a website may store on your user device. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you. Cookies are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to personalise your experience when you visit a website.
The venue uses session cookies to temporarily store information to help you use this website. For example, a cookie is placed to remember the information you submitted on the age-gate page. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit the age-gate form before every page you want to visit on the website. Session cookies expire immediately when you close your browser or are deleted after 30 minutes of no activity on the website.
The venue also uses persistent cookies to personalise the user experience and to provide us with research information (such as how often you visit this website each month). If this website includes a "remember me" option when logging in, a persistent auto-login cookie may also be stored. The auto-login cookie will be removed if you log out.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your settings to prevent cookies being stored. However, if you do this, you may not be able to access or use all the features of this website.
If you have any questions about this Policy or if you feel that your privacy has been breached, please contact our Consumer Hotline on 0800 102 337 or email@example.com.